An intensive and enjoyable program that combines theoretical models of leadership with practical activities and simulations.
- To better understand current theories and principles of leadership.
- To learn how to match appropriate management and leadership styles with specific situations.
- To provide a framework for improving teamwork, creativity and performance.
- To provide an opportunity for giving and receiving feedback.
- To improve leadership and management skills.
- Important leadership and motivation theories
- Matching leadership style to the situation
- Collaboration, competition and accelerating organisational learning
- Characteristics of learning organisations
Improving Personal Effectiveness
- Understanding process issues
- An effective team problem solving model
Effectively Managing People
- Summary of Karpin report recommendations for managers
- The eleven linking skills for coordinating people and tasks
Half day to Three days
Connect with us...
Sign up to receive our email newsletters.
The ACE Escape is our newest and most popular small team problem solving activity.Read More
The Super Hero Game Show is an action packed night of fun, trivia and games themed around the super hero genre.Read More
We have worked at the following venues many times and can recommend them for their service.Read More
Team Building Sessions
A.C.E. Team Building sessions will help you break free of old processes to unleash the power of teams within your organisation.Read More
Memorable Evening Events
A.C.E. Evening Events are the perfect way for your staff to get together and enjoy each other's company, let their hair down and have fun.Read More