An interactive and intensive workshop that incorporates theoretical concepts with practical examples, activities and discussion.
- To improve the facilitation skills of participants.
- To learn about group dynamics.
- To understand and appreciate the skills required to facilitate different groups.
- To learn about adult learning and preferred learning styles.
- To learn activities and strategies for eliciting positive responses from participants.
- To provide resources for ongoing professional development.
- What is a facilitator? And what is their role?
- Simple rules for running facilitated workshops
- Facilitation dilemmas
- Understanding comfort zones
- Establishing ground rules
- Stages of group development
- Principles of adult learning
- Facilitation models
- Strategies for encouraging participation
- Different types of questions
Half day or one day
Connect with us...
Sign up to receive our email newsletters.
The ACE Escape is our newest and most popular small team problem solving activity.Read More
The Super Hero Game Show is an action packed night of fun, trivia and games themed around the super hero genre.Read More
We have worked at the following venues many times and can recommend them for their service.Read More
Team Building Sessions
A.C.E. Team Building sessions will help you break free of old processes to unleash the power of teams within your organisation.Read More
Memorable Evening Events
A.C.E. Evening Events are the perfect way for your staff to get together and enjoy each other's company, let their hair down and have fun.Read More