A fun and interactive training program designed to improve the level of customer service.
- To give staff a better understanding of customer requirements and expectations.
- To further develop the level of customer service.
- To give staff the confidence to deal with internal and external customers.
- To clarify service expectations.
- To provide practical strategies for improving customer service to external customers.
- To provide customers with a level of service that satisfies their needs and exceeds their expectations.
- The art of giving good service
- Reconsider who your customers are
- The importance of body language
- What to do when you can’t say yes
- What makes customers difficult?
- The Feedback Process
- Why don't customers complain?
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Creating a strategy
- Action plans for improving customer service
Half day or one day
Connect with us...
Sign up to receive our email newsletters.
Did you know that ACE now offers yoga for your next retreat?Read More
The Super Hero Game Show is an action packed night of fun, trivia and games themed around the super hero genre.Read More
We have worked at the following venues many times and can recommend them for their service.Read More
Team Building Sessions
A.C.E. Team Building sessions will help you break free of old processes to unleash the power of teams within your organisation.Read More
Memorable Evening Events
A.C.E. Evening Events are the perfect way for your staff to get together and enjoy each other's company, let their hair down and have fun.Read More